Postdoctoral fellow position available
Postdoctoral fellow positions funded by NIH grants are open to study:
- Biomaterials for cardiovascular diseases
- Nano/Micro-materials for regenerative medicine applications
- Vascular biology and myocardial biology
- Stem cell and cancer cell extravasation mechanisms
- Platelet-inspired biomaterials
Candidates who have PhD and strong backgrounds in Material Sciences, Stem Cell Biology, Nano/Micro-scale biomaterials are encouraged to apply.
We are particularly interested in candidates who can design novel materials for regenerative medicine applications.
Start time: immediately. The positions are available now.
Send CV and three references (with telephone numbers) to: Prof. Ke Cheng